Wednesday, June 10, 2009

quirks

Some quirks today.

1. Last night Mac refused to play AVI videos. It told me "this is not a video file". I logged out and back in, and that cleared up. It took a long time to logout/in--so long in fact that I thought it had crashed. It stayed on the bluish screen with the cycle icon for a long time, and then that finally even stopped. But I decided to give it as long as it wanted. I left the room for a few minutes and came back to see it was on the login screen.

2. The multi-touch features of the trackpad just quit working. Actually, the one-finger swipe works because I can move the mouse, and the two-finger swipe works because I can scroll. But the three and four finger moves don't work.

3. I would take a screen shot of the system preferences for the finger swipe moves but that has quit working as well.

I think it's telling me "Logout again."

No comments:

Post a Comment